Think Outside the Fashion Box
Since 2007, when I started styling fashion for plus sizes, I have found myself using this phrase over and over when working with my personal clients and when writing about fashion. You may have even noticed that every month in PLUS Model Mag, I end my editor’s letter with this phrase.
To me, it simply means:
- take a new perspective on fashion
- let go of the limitations you have put on your personal style
- look outside of the norm you have created for yourself
- try new styles and silhouettes (just to try it on!)
- don’t allow others to place limits on you and your personal style because you are plus size
|Inez Lewis Photography|
My friends at Custom Plus made me this awesome t-shirt so I can continue to shout it out to the world!
Custom Plus is an online store were you can create your own plus size t-shirt! Any color, any cut, any image, or any text- in sizes 0-32! Pure awesomeness!!! I chose a v-neck style (perfect for bustier body types), and I am wearing the size 3X. I love that it is cut a bit longer (I am a tunic-aholic).
I have another cute CP tee to share as well that says “Fashion Fairy Godmother” with the cutest little plus size fairy! I will take a snap soon with it on…
Show me how you “Think Outside the Fashion Box” on Instagram using the hashtag #ThinkOutsidetheFashionBox
Thank you Custom PLUS! xoxo